Parent Teacher Conferences
February 28 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Our Student-Parent-Teacher Conferences are:
Thursday, February 28th from 1:00 pm-8:00 pm.
We will be using the same scheduler software we used in the Fall, PowerPTC. Remember that when you click this link it may take you to the Guardians and Parents page. If so, you must click on the All Other Users – Click Here to Login >>> link.
Your account is still active from the Fall. Please login using your FULL IPSD email address and the password that you created last year. If you have forgotten your password, please click on Forgot Password link and PowerPTC will send you an email with directions on how to reset your password. If you still have difficulty, contact Chris Skrzypchak
Traveling/Part Time Staff and Any Staff needing time blocked out of their schedule
Please make sure that you have talked to your DC regarding the time you will be available for Parent Teacher Conferences at Waubonsie. Please fill out this Google Form if you need your schedule blocked out due to traveling between buildings, attending your child’s conferences, or attending a meeting with a parent not already on your schedule. If you are traveling, you will need to also contact your PowerPTC coordinator at your traveling school as well. (MV=Tania Moneim, NV=Kerry Cahill)
Timeline and Action Steps:
- Breaks: Please log into PowerPTC and verify that you have the following breaks. All breaks have been scheduled for the following times:
- Dinner Break: 4:15pm-5 pm
- Convenience Break: 6:30-6:45 pm
- Pre-Scheduling Parents: if you would like to pre-schedule parents into the scheduler before it opens, you may do so starting today – February 15th. If you schedule a conference with a parent, please email the name and ID of the student, name of the parent, and the date and time to Chris Skrzypchak so that I can block it out on your schedule.
- Scheduling Open to all parents at 8 am on February 19th and closes on the 27th at 1:00 pm. Any parents attempting to schedule a conference after this time will be directed to contact the teacher directly to make arrangements if they have availability.